About the Building
As the ongoing revitalization of Toronto’s Alexandra Park neighbourhood continues, Tridel is introducing another luxury condo building in Queen West area called MRKT. This is the third phase of the Alexandra Park communities, after SQ and SQ2 that Tridel successfully introduced since 2013. SQ (phase 1) is completed and SQ2 is currently under construction. This new addition to the community has extended the project from Spadina and Queen Street to Denison and Dundas Street.
Tridel, Toronto’s most acclaimed condominium builder, is breathing fresh life into a prime downtown neighbourhood. The revitalization will usher in a renewed vitality and architecturally significant modernism to one of the most central and convenient locations in the city.
New public parks and private amenity spaces will add to the natural landscape. New connector streets will provide easy access to the city’s main routes. Charming pedestrian pathways will bring convenient city life to your doorstep. Dramatic new condominiums and townhomes shape this exciting urban experience. This is a rare opportunity to live in a gloriously invigorated community that’s redefining urban life as we know it.
- Walking distance to higher learning at University of Toronto, OCAD U and Ryerson University
- Close to world-class employment opportunities in the Financial District
- Bay Street Corridor
- Major area hospitals
- Steps to the offices of innovative new firms and industry-leading technology companies
- Surrounded by the culture and attractions of the Entertainment District, and the shopping and conveniences of Queen West
- Surrounded by a multicultural array of barista-brewing cafés, lively patios, and incredible bistros
- Stroll along Queen West, Toronto’s Fashion district